Sterling silver gold : Gold coins sale : Bad company blue silver and gold
Sterling Silver Gold
- Silver of a fineness of 92.5%.
- Silver of 921/2 percent purity
- a silver alloy with no more than 7.5% copper
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
- An alloy of this
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- coins made of gold
Airmid Harvest golden rutilated quartz set in sterling silver with 14k gold accent
Airmid Harvest golden rutilated quartz set in sterling silver with 14k gold accent .
The golden rutilated quartz 16.8 mm X 11.3 mm , 7.5 mm thick beautiful golden threads in a translucent base make the perfect harvest stone . Reminiscent of ripe wheat ,. The sterling silver setting Has 14 flowers circling the stone . On one side is a nude Fairy with a 14k gold disk above her head for the sun and the woven trinity for the mystic cycle of life on the other . All of this atop a triple band with central floral motif .
total weight 14.5 grams
ring size 7.5
Airmid, also known as Airmed or Airmeith, is the Celtic Goddess of the Healing Arts
Airmid also had great magickal powers and herb craft was her specialty. Miach had taught her well, and she knew the different uses of each and every plant. When Airmid buried her brother it was with great sorrow. She missed him dearly, since they had always been so very close, and she frequently would go to visit his grave. One day, when she arrived at Miach’s grave, she was amazed to find 365 healing herbs growing on and around his grave, with one herb for every joint and organ of his body.
Sterling silver, gold filled, aqua Swarovski crystal bicone and round necklace
Have you ever not been able to decide whether to wear gold or silver jewelry? I have so.... I decided to mix them in this sweet and sparkly necklace.
The 2 inch focal collection contains aqua Swarovski rhinestones set into 8 mm gold plated ball beads and aqua Swarovski crystal 6mm bicones. I have wire wrapped them with sterling silver wire and attached to a fine gold filled chain. Aqua 6mm Swarovski crystals are wire wrapped randomly along the chain. The necklace is closed with a hand formed and hammered sterling silver closure. A little gold here and a little silver there. Perfect combination.
The necklace measures 16 inches. If you would like a different length just make a note during check out if you need it longer or shorter. There is no additional charge for up to 2 inches.
Thanks for looking. Have a great day.
**In order to show details, my photos are usually taken with the macro setting which can make them appear larger than they are. Please check the actual measurements or contact me if you need more information.
gold price in sri lanka
white gold anklet bracelets
22 karat gold rings
gold coast hotel and casino
gold coast hotel australia
gold french wire
screen recorder gold registration code
midwest gold buyers inc