Gold Fabric - Gold Taffeta Fabric
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The body of a car or aircraft
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- An alloy of this
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
Black and Gold Fabric and Resin Tiny tile
This tiny pendant is made from scraps of my mom's quilting fabric. I embossed the metal, then added the fabric and finally covered it in resin for protection. The pendant is made from a recycled scrabble tile.
Beautiful overall- would be lovely as chair coverings, perhaps curtains in a sewing room/kitchen, or a scarf or a nice little purse-- very versatile, your imagination can soar with this.
gold peace sign stud earrings
gold standard whey 5 lbs
endless hoop gold earrings
5 diamond gold ring
harley davidson black hills gold jewelry
gold silver diamonds